Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Up early even though I can sleep in

This makes no sense. I got up before 7 and I can sleep in as the kids have no school. I've heard of elderly people not sleeping, but I'm not elderly yet, but if this trend continues by the time I'm 60 I won't sleep at all. Not a bad plan I guess as I can accomplish a lot, although I'd be tired probably.

Last evening we had conferences. My son is doing better although still has challenges. I am impressed with how far he has come though and am stressed about middle school next year. I am praying and investigating options because I'm telling you that a large middle school will not work for this child. I have heard of numerous other schools both within district and not and am also considering a partial home school idea too. It will work out.

Daughter is doing great at AVID which I cannot say enough positive things about. I didn't know how the very large binder would work for her, but it is really keeping her organized and on top of things. She is even getting an A in math, which I don't think I ever did! I would love to see that program expanded or at least it's concepts because I think alot more kids need it than actually get into it.

I saw people standing outside the building handing out campaign literature and I didn't have any and didn't hand out any. I believe that this election will be left up to the voters and whether or not they choose to vote me in with the knowledge of me they gain via the district information and the sun post. I really have no other means to create literature and no money to buy any right now. So we'll see!!

Thought you'd want to know.

No comments:

Post a Comment