Tuesday, October 13, 2009

The music is back and so is the sun

There was still no sound on my computer this AM and I finally called in the big guns, i.e. my brother. He came and restored the sound by some mysterious clicking and moving of keys and icons. I asked how he did it and he said something he did worked, but he didn't know what. The resulting sound restoration meant I could do my normal workout! It was great I had music and everything. I did the full thing since tomorrow the kids are off school and you never know what can happen!

I also finally arranged my "studio time" with Channel 12 so I can record my candidate profile. I feel so up and coming! Although really I'm terrified as I don't care to be photographed, filmed or any other type of thing. I don't like seeing myself reflected in things. It isn't that I do not like my appearance really, I just don't care to look at myself, makes no sense I know.

This am I also saw the sun!! There was some snow lurking about too, but not a lot so one could get out and walk ones beagle and not see it if they didn't look! It wasn't nearly as cold as it was yesterday, the wind was down for one.

Finally, I saw a cousin this weekend I hadn't seen maybe ever. I have a ton of cousins, my mom had a really big family and a catholic one, so they had a lot of kids. This particular cousin lives in California and raises birds in an Avairy (I don't actually know how to spell that!) her birds are of the Parrot variety she said. She also has a pigmy goat and several Love Birds. She looked a lot like my mom, she had her type of facial features. I am always surprised when I meet another cousin and see the similarity in features. I don't think I look that much like my mom, but maybe I do and don't realize it because as I mentioned, I don't focus on my face a lot.

Thought you'd want to know.

No comments:

Post a Comment