Sunday, November 1, 2009

Info on "that" letter and by the way, my jeans fit!!

Yes, this has absolutely nothing to do with the election! Except due to the fact that I'm calling my election the double I E work out! Which means If I'm Elected!! I've been working out each AM except Saturday when I have to get up at 5 for work and I'm seeing results. People are saying I look thinner and I fit into one of my larger goal pairs of jeans. This is a major accomplishment and I'm thrilled about it.

My daughter recently turned 13 and ever since her birth which resulted in 2 days of labor followed by a C Section, I have not been able to completely unload the mass amount of weight I gained. This working out in the AM and building my metabolism seems to be the key. Also, it helps that my "gym" is in the basement where I do not need to travel outside the house or be at all cute to work out. I've even started jogging with the dog when it is nice enough. The dog doesn't understand how to jog and still lurches off the trail to follow a scent or a squirrel. I try to explain that we are NOT walking we are jogging and it is done to lose weight. The dog is not interested in such things and is only wanting to explore the discarded wrapper of a Big Mac or sniff the hindquarters of a passing Golden Retriever.

On the subject of the Election. I recently heard from Mark Bomchill and he feels awful about the letter and is even giving me advice on the upcoming RSIS carnival since he led it while his kids were in that building. As I told him, however, it is hard to escape from words that you have said in the past especially in the current environment we are in with internet, e-mail, text so many ways to send information. I told him I'd tell people he feels bad and wants to make amends and even expand the immersion program. Why am I helping the competition? Because I am not running to beat someone else, I'm running to help the District and the people in it to unite after the school closings and to help get us through what is likely to be a tight budget in the next few years with the bleak government funding forecast. If Mark is the best one for the job, then good for him! If it is me as I've said I'll work hard and give it everything I've got!!

Thought you'd want to know.

1 comment:

  1. I am still voting for Mark and Beth.

    They both care about the schools and children. One mistake from Mark should not exclude him.

    Mike Rosen

    ReplyDelete