Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Volunteering and still working out!

So, my "hits" have dropped since I am no longer running for office. I guess no one is interested in my day to day babbling! Oh well, at least my loyal readers haven't abandoned me and it IS appreciated! :)

I am still working-out in spite of my loss at the polls, I've changed the name of my work-out though. It is now called FIWD workout which stands for Fit In Wedding Dress! My 15 year anniversary is on the 21st of May and I want to try to fit into my wedding dress by then. I don't know if I can pull it off, but in spite of what I told someone, when they asked how much exactly I had lost, I decided to QUANTIFY! And actually look at how much and I have already lost 10 lbs. At that rate, I may be able to get to where I was 15 years ago by May. Or so I hope!!

I am currently still in the PTO at RSIS and helping with a magazine fundraiser at Plymouth. It is interesting going between an elementary school and a middle school. They are so different! I don't want to say less fresh! But, I just did! I mean, less "lost" and so much more like young adults. They also all look so much a like in middle school. I was trying to find my daughter in a crowd and they all looked like her, dressed like her and talked like her. It was like the clones my son has on his Star Wars program! Did I do that when I was that age? I suppose I did! And the funny thing is they all want to be different from their parents and "unique!" yet they wind up looking alike so they won't look different. Yes, I am confusing myself too, so don't feel bad.

The other thing I need desperately is another job, or I should say a different job. I have decided that my current occupation is not for me, granted I should be happy to just have a job these days and I am. However, I don't feel right about where I am and I think you need to enjoy your work since you do spend quite a lot of time at it. I also am HIGHLY creative and I need an outlet for that at my job. If you hear of any openings, shoot me a comment.

Thanks for your loyalty.

Thought you'd want to know.

No comments:

Post a Comment