Thursday, November 19, 2009

Missing socks

So, I've talked about this before, but I think it has gotten worse. Socks are disappearing at an alarming rate. I'm telling you that when I put them into the dryer there is an unknown force that removes them and sends them to parts unknown. Compounded by the fact that my son's feet are getting larger and my husband's are not huge, so it is getting harder to tell the difference between socks. But, there IS a difference because when one puts on the others socks, the heel is on the soul of the foot in the case of my husband or up the side of his ankle for my son. I found a wedding planning book among my mom's books recently. It was written in the 1960's and had everything from what you should have in your kitchen to how to prepare a meal for "your man". It really was old fashioned. I enjoyed reading it and found it oddly comforting. However, there was no chapter in the book on sock matching and I think there should have been at least a chapter if not 1/2 the book on the topic. This is a BIG DEAL!!

The next step is to go out and buy my husband socks with the two stripes at the top so I know which one's are his. The problem is I haven't seen any of those since high school. Maybe if I go to a sporting goods store or something.

I am about to work out for my second time this week, I was too ill to do it earlier and now have fallen behind a bit. However, the fact that I am still doing it says a lot because ordinarily had I stopped for a period of time, I wouldn't start up again at all. So, I'm making progress!! :)

Thought you'd want to know.

No comments:

Post a Comment