Monday, December 7, 2009

Taking time to blog

Okay, so I have had no time to blog or to do anything or maybe I just manage time badly. It seems like I am constantly running lately. This weekend was no exception, Friday night I came home from work and ran out the door to go to the Nutcracker with my daughter, another mom and two other girls. This was the first time I'd ever seen the Nutcracker. I'd seen portions of it but never actually experienced the entire performance. Honestly, I wasn't thrilled with it. The costumes were beautiful and the ballerinas and the male dancers were very talented. I just got tired of it after a while. Maybe I have a short attention span but I wanted to see something other than people doing impossible moves with their feet. HOW does anyone do that, it gave me toe cramps just watching it. I also noticed how thin they all were (or most of them) one girl looked larger than the rest and she was probably a 2 to their -0 frames! It was amazing! One guy had on an open shirt and his ribs were so prevalent you could have played them like a Xylophone!! The girl that played Clara was so small she turned and they only thing you saw was her hair and nose! She was a beautiful girl, but a cheeseburger wouldn't have hurt her!! :)

Then on Saturday I worked again and on Sunday had church and a meeting of the Fun Fair for school. Then, shopping for groceries and Christmas presents.

It seems so busy at this time of year!! I haven't really even had time to work out much although I walked the dog twice yesterday as she is impossible to live with if she doesn't go and she hadn't gone much lately because cold weather is unpleasant to walk in. In fact, cold weather is hard to get out of bed in! I pile on the blankets and hope the alarm doesn't go off! My husband is perpetually warm and it drives me crazy because he walks in and out twenty times and opens and shuts the door letting in the cold and I shiver! He doesn't get it because he is NEVER cold. I think it is a man thing because my dad never seemed to get cold either.

Anyway, I have Christmas cards to fill out and other activities to get done prior to my Bible Study tonight.

Thought you'd want to know.

No comments:

Post a Comment