Friday, December 18, 2009

Need Gas because it is cold

Have you ever noticed when the wind kicks up and the cold gusts roll in you need gas? But if it is nice with a cloudless sky and beautiful soft breezes your tank is full?
I don't understand this quandry but it happens to me all the time.

Today is busy, I have work and then dropping an unwilling 13 year old off for girl scout camp which she will enjoy immensly but is determined to complain right up until she goes. I believe this is some sort of cosmic punishment to me for I don't know giving birth to her or something?

My son has a basketball game which I'll miss. I went last week and was almost done in while trying to figure out where to sit to watch. They don't have stands or anything so everyone crowds around the sides of the gym and then the referees whistle at you if you get to close to the court. It is kind of insane really. I'll need three games at least before I no longer get whistled at and these whistles are NOT flattering. Although flattering whistles haven't come my way much since I turned 35! :)

That is all I have for today as my time is rather short!!

Thought you'd want to know.

No comments:

Post a Comment