Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Blogging more often

I'm trying to blog on a more regular basis for anyone who may want to read this that way when you log in you will actually see something new. The problem is as with anything if you increase one thing you must decrease another. Okay, I'm referring to exercise!! I'm slowing on that front still and feeling guilty about it. However, I'm hopeful that as of the 1st of the year when things slow down I can get back on my horse.

Yesterday I largely ran errands - got groceries, picked up prescriptions, returned library books, etc.. Also finished about half the laundry, today I need to finish the rest. It is amazing how much easier life is without a large amount of laundry looming over it! I also managed to get my husband to the dentist, yes that is also my job!

We don't know exactly why that is my job...he has a tooth ache and suddenly I have a problem! I think it is because I said that "sickness and health" line when we got married..I knew I'd regret that in the future. Okay, this is tongue and cheek, but still, it DOES seem amazing to me how much men rely on women to do for them. How do single guys without living mothers do it? Maybe they send out their laundry and hire a personal assistant or something?

I have to be somewhere as per usual, so need to go...another thing I'm trying to do.BE ON TIME! This whole late thing isn't working out well and so far I've been on time the majority of times this week and it feels pretty good, so I'm sticking with it.

Thought you'd want to know.

No comments:

Post a Comment