Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Quick Note

So I have good intentions and little else lately. This AM I awoke with the INTENTION of doing a good work out. The INTENTION turned into less than that when I discovered I was out of cereal and out of oatmeal so I had to improvise my son's breakfast into Cinnamon toast, but yes folks, we were out of Cinnamon too! So we went with jelly and peanut butter. This took longer than it would have because as I have mentioned before, my husband stole my toaster and replaced it with a toaster oven. I want my toaster back!! I also am wondering why the manufacturers create products like the squeezable jelly for instance and apparently never test it in reality first. The squeezable jelly as it moves on through its life, starts to get stickier and stickier and if you put it upside down it leaks all over the place creating a jelly mess in your refrigerator. Why don't they test these things? Someone should develop a business where they say they will open packages and use products in the real world and report back. Over half the products out there cannot be opened by normal means in my opinion. Maybe I'll open the business...stay tuned.

Anyway, I was going to work out at 9 and now it is 9:30 and I have yet to do it. However, I will do something, but not as much as I would have done had I started earlier. I am going to be one of those 1st of the year people who gets going "seriously" after new years. I don't think there is any way to avoid it because I can't see myself becoming productive until then. Sad fact of life number 12!!
I know what you are thinking..you were just bragging on this very blog about your ability to fit into "the" pants and now "the" pants are tight again. But, there is hope, I did it once you know!

I said this would be quick, largely because I NEED to get my metabolism going...so I'm going!!

Thought you'd want to know.

No comments:

Post a Comment