Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Comfort and Joy!

I wrote a Christmas Story and I want to share it. It is rather long...but if you like long stories, you'll love it. If you have already heard me read it, you probably won't be interested. I will be posting it tomorrow for Christmas Eve.

I also have to work tomorrow night and had originally been going to call in sick but changed my mind after thinking and praying about it for a VERY long time. I decided God will handle it and if I'm meant to stay home for Christmas Eve, he will create a snow storm and they'll close the center. If I'm not, I'll drive there and hang out and talk to folks. Maybe I can touch someone's life that I wouldn't have been able to touch had I not been there. Christmas can be a rough time for some folks.

On a totally unrelated front, we have our THIRD hamster from the litter we created earlier this summer. Two of three have died. However, this is the first one who is actually acting like a hamster, i.e. making a nest out of paper towels, eating chewing, etc.. So I'm hopeful this one may have gotten the "normal" genes and will make it more than 2 months at a stretch. Evidently there is more to breeding hamsters than just putting them together!

Anyway, look for my story tomorrow.

Thought you'd want to know.

No comments:

Post a Comment