Friday, January 1, 2010

Teenagers why?

Ok, so I have a teenager and I am wondering what God was thinking? NOT that I personally have a teenager but that there are teenagers at all..why could we not go from 10-20 without having to go through all the awkward crazy, I'm not sure I'm an adult or a kid...but I sure don't want to be like my parents mentality! It is nuts.

Every day poses a new challenge! I just thank heavens I've been through it so I understand some of it. The other part, the electronic part is what scares me. I can only chase around following so many text messages and facebook posts. I just need to raise her to understand the dangers out there and hope she understands and when I see something, instantly correct it so she gets the right there message.

It is a small world out there that is actually very large. Meaning we can call someone in China now, but going to China is another thing entirely. We can text someone in the jungles of Brazil, but would we want to live there? I have no idea where I'm going with this...

I worked last night until 11:30 and then drove over to my brothers to watch the countdown with the kids, husband and brother's family. Then, I noticed my gas guage was on empty so that left me getting gas at 11:45 pm and hoping I'd make it there by midnight. I did just get there right on time! But by the time I got up the driveway it was 12:01. Then, we had to visit for a bit so by the time we got home it was 1:15 am and my son couldn't get to sleep so by the time I actually got to bed it was almost 3! I slept until 11:30 but still I'm beat! NOT used to this type of thing anymore. I used to stay up late but now 11:30 is late for me.

Anyway, it is 2010 and my resolutions are to exercise again and also to be on time. That will be enough to keep me busy till 2011!!

Thought you'd want to know.

No comments:

Post a Comment