Thursday, February 4, 2010

2nd day still going

So I worked out two days in a row! I am so thrilled and excited and realize I should never have stopped in the first place. It makes no sense at all that I did and looking back I have no idea why I stopped. The Holidays? But the Holidays cause weight gain so why would I not have worked out during them? Also it relieves stress...I seriously do not know what goes on in my head sometimes!

The good news? The husband is out of the house, I took him over to Blaine in my pajamas this AM and he headed off in his truck to WORK. Therefore, my life is back to normal. I will go get the nephew this AM and then come back and clean up the house until daughter gets home to watch nephew and then can go get other nephew and niece! My life and routine are back! It is amazing how wonderful that is.

I also admitted I am looking for a job today. I didn't realize it before but my current job is not working very well. I struggle each month to meet the sales goals and my heart is truly not in it. I need to do something that I have talent for. I love to write, I love to organize events, I love to coordinate volunteers, I like leading. The problem is my resume reflects experience in insurance and banking which is not what I am good at doing. So I decided I am going to start asking people who I know are in the business and education world to see if they know of anything out there I'd be good at. Then I'm relying on their word of mouth and not my resume.

Well I'm off to enjoy my new-old routine!

Thought you'd want to know.

No comments:

Post a Comment