Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Husband must leave house!

You know how they say when a husband retires and he is normally not home and then he is home and he begins to drive the wife crazy? Well, mine has had a broken work truck for 3 days now. I normally have off on Tuesday and Wednesday and accomplish numerous tasks during that time. well, he has been here on my couch in my way, tromping in and out of the house with his boots on, making a mess in the kitchen! I could go on but I'd be whining. It is getting to the point that if the truck does not get fixed today, I will be going to the shop myself and standing behind the mechanic in a menacing fashion until he gets it done. It is too much for me to have him around this much.

I plan on working out today, yesterday I did not succeed due to the fact that I tried it when both husband and son were home. No one is home now but the beagle so you'd think it would work out, barring the phone I mean and other unforeseen circumstances!

I WILL have a decent body to take to the pool when it opens in June, I WILL. However, the upside of having him home yesterday is he ran out of things to do i.e. fishing and working out and fixed my car! So the brakes have decided to stay with the car and not seek their fortune elsewhere. It is actually a pleasure to drive the car again and I am okay with driving it again. There is always a silver lining.

Anyway, today my goal is to get rid of my pile of junk generated from the fact that husband decided to bring home some free cedar from somewhere and line our closet. This entailed getting everything out of said closet and I refused to put back the items I had not seen or wanted to see for 10 or more years. So I'll be heading to goodwill. Goodwill has such a wonderful purging effect! It really is awesome coming home to less stuff!

Thought you'd want to know.

No comments:

Post a Comment